Friday, July 19, 2013

7 Gifts for my 30th - Buffet at The Strand

Well I never had the chance to experience the "Eat All You Can" in some high end restaurants. Because I thought that it is not worth it and I thought it is really expensive. Everything has changed though Kessa brought me to an eat all you can restaurant somewhere in Ayala.
My perception has changed because for approximately Php 200 to Php 600 per person on a breakfast buffet you've got to taste all the breakfast deals. It is literally an eat till you drop deal kind of thing.


So this time I thought that I deserve a treat for myself for a wonderful and yet really rewarding year. I visited THE STRAND Cafe located at 161 H.V. de la Costa St., Salcedo Village Makati City Philippines. One Pacific Place is managed by Quantum Hotels and Resorts. For inquireis and reservation you may call 632-304-7777 or check their website at www.onepacificplaceresidences.com.


The Interior


Waiting area is definitely comfortable, clean and cozy! I love it.
Taking some pictures while waiting for my friends.
 
I simply love shades!


This is the counter of THE STRAND CAFE. I love it simply because it is clean and really inviting. Plus of course the employees are giving out the best customer experience so far for me in Restaurant.


The paintings alure me somehow with the abstract ideas.

Few of the food that I ordered and they are simply my favorite.



No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think about this article?