Saturday, May 17, 2014

Buttered Garlic Shrimp


I wanted to share my own version of Buttered Garlic Shrimp and this is the easiest way to cook shrimp so far.

Here's what you need:

1/4 kilo of shrimp
5 table spoonful of Butter - I used Dairy Cream for my butter.
1 whole garlic (minced)
pepper (depends on you)
garlic powder
1 onion bulb (minced)
salt to taste

How to do it?

1. Heat the pan at a slow fire.
2. When the pan is already hot. Put the butter and let it melt. Once its melted add the shrimp until it turns orange.
3. Add the spices and stir until cooked.
4. SERVE WHILE HOT.

***You can practically do however you want to do it. Sometimes I melt the butter while adding the spices or sometimes I will have the shrimp first before it adding the butter. Either way would actually do.***

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think about this article?