Monday, September 2, 2013

My Weekend Fruit and Vegetable Diet

As we grow older our metabolism seems to depreciate and as a result we grow bigger in size... I am not a fan of dieting and starving yourself to death just to achieve your desired and acceptable weight and size. 

This time around for the whole weekend I have prepared my self a vegetable and fruit diet.

Here are my ingrdients:
  • 10 pcs of grapes
  • 1 head small size lettuce (chopped to bite size)
  • 1 slice of orange 
  • 5 pieces of small tomatoes (chopped in 4's)
  • 2 pcs of strawberry (chopped)
  • 1 small apple (diced)
  • 1 small pack of Honey Mustard for the dressing
Oh goodness it is satisfying and fulfilling to me. It is already my 3rd weekend of eating fruits and vegetable only. Of course during weekdays since I work at night I need to eat rice still.


You can basically just add any fruits and vegetable there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think about this article?