Thursday, February 28, 2013

Halo-halo Filipino Ice Cream

Halo-halo is one of my all-time Filipino desert. I just love the fact that it has everything I really love in one single dessert. This Filipino dessert is a well loved food by many Filipinos because it is a thirst quencher on a really warm summer day.



There are many versions and styles in making your own Halo-halo. Basically the secret in making it is really simple. Just mixed all the fruit you have add an ample amount of ground ice, add sugar and milk. Then top it with ice cream, Ube Jam, and of course Letche Flan. Love it!


If there is one thing I love about summer is not the warm weather but rather the Halo-Halo served in the table during a family lunch time.

Why not make your own version and share it to me... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think about this article?