Wednesday, July 31, 2013

7 Gifts for my 30th - Dinner at my House with Friends

I rarely celebrate my birthday because I look at my birthday as a normal yet another day. It only marks though of the number that it adds to my age. However, this time around I will make sure it is something special. Special but it doesnt mean there's a big feast but rather, I will be doing things that I love to do but I rarely cannot do it because of whatever reason.

And one of the things that I do before but I am rarely doing it is to invite my friends for a dinner in my house and maybe videoke till midnight.

Cake courtesy of Drew...


The watermelon is courtesy of Julie...




My friends who celebrated with me together through a wonderful chit chat and catching up with of course videoke and Vodka and Red Horse Beer.









No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think about this article?